Webinar: Writing Custom Decodes for Proprietary data over GATT and Advertising Packet Data – Bluetooth Low Energy Protocol Analyser
Time: 3PM CEST
Many users of Bluetooth Protocol Analysers are capturing and decoding proprietary data that is not decoded into English. In this webinar we will explain how to utilise your Wireless protocol Suite (WPS) software to decode those data extensions and packets.
Topics to be covered in this webinar:
- Relationship between Attribute Protocol (ATT) and General Attribute Profile (GATT)
- Attribute Types in relation to Universal Unique Identifiers (UUID) Table
- Teledyne LeCroy Wireless Protocol Suite (WPS) software (analyser GUI)
- Understanding GATT structure and Attribute groups
- Writing decodes for proprietary GATT extensions
- GATT Cache Editing. (GATT Caching)
- Writing decodes for proprietary advertising packets data
Presenter: Tomas O’Raghallaigh, Teledyne LeCroy EMEA Wireless Sales
Can’t attend live? Register anyway and we will send you the recording and slides afterward.