Rational Engineering Lifecycle Manager
– Visualize, analyze and organize engineering data for better decision making.
IBM Rational Engineering Lifecycle Manager (RELM) visualizes, analyzes and organizes engineering lifecycle data and data relationships. It enables product development teams to search and query engineering data that is stored and managed in multiple sources and locations. Rational Engineering Lifecycle Manager helps teams make better use of engineering data for more effective engineering decisions and more efficient compliance with industry standards.
Rational Engineering Lifecycle Manager features:
- Clear views of relevant and related engineering data that are simple to use.
- Analysis of engineering data that shows the impact of changes.
- Data organization that provides context for queries and decision making.
- Open architecture and federated data approach that lets you visualize, analyze and organize engineering data throughout your organization.